Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gyals are crazy

I thought I knew you, girls are crazy, lead me, into believing that I knew you, but I didn’t, you tricked me, or maybe I tricked me, I did not know that, one kiss could make me believe that, we could be together, time well spent could grow into forever, I really thought that we could grow together, lay together, friends and lovers forever, but I guess I was wrong, too sprung, off the weed and rum, gin and henney, please forgive me, someone told me, it takes two to tango, but your lips taste as sweet as mango, I guess it was both our fault, we both kept our love in a vault, I should have told you, you should have showed me, what I really meant to you, and I had just forsaken you, please forget me, I want to forget you, my heart bleeds blue, my lungs even weep too, but there are no tears, no gears could ever shift my feelings towards you, so I’ll make it simple, fuck what am I saying I really miss your dimple, or your simple smile, oh please stay for awhile, but my heart is talking, just keep walking, the other direction, my mind is talking now, I’ll never let my heart do the thinking, from now on, I will never won’t, I meant never will, it’s my mind that’s doing the loving, because hearts break and minds don’t, so I’m going to sign the will, never let my heart spill, or slip up, never love never fuck up, never love like a virgin, forget my heart’s origin, just swim in the gin, or get lost in the gym, that’s what I do, to forget you, I promise I’ll get through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator