Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Friday, May 13, 2011

Government! Government!

The streets is polluted,
blind government,
paid puppets,
burning our budget,
what is more important,
the ghetto or a jet?

The pharmaceutical industry is greedy,
they feed me,
medicines that kill me,
I thought they cared,
they choke me,
I need air

The insurance tricked me,
I thought they secured me,
they secured my life in a chamber,
promised to catch me,
bunch of liars,
they laid the hot stones on the ground,
they told me to walk the fire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator