Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Monday, June 27, 2011

Random

I meditate to tear the fabric that is clouding my eyes,
like a veil Ive come to unveil, sort of like a hijab over my head,
following vices that only lead me to more suffering,
when will I finally see and grow,

standing in a farm over the seeds ive grown, watching them grow I spot a dying one, i questioned its existence, so I pause and crouch down, I look up to the heavens with a frown, the seed is dead while the others flourish, why is death to one seed painful, while the garden grows I grow ill, traumatized by the one seed, so I focus, I question, I toil and search for libraries for the lesson, while I look for the answer, the garden grows weary, the leaves start deteriorating, eventually they fall like the seasons, but I don't bother and still concentrate on the seedling, months pass and I let go, the weak seed grows, ready to be planted the garden looks barren, I've carried too little eggs in one basket,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator