Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Monday, August 1, 2011

Morning thoughts

My emotions are like a waterfall, and like water, spilling and flowing down the creeks, silent as I speak, just letting the wind caress my heart, wrapped up like a gift, I think not, nah, never falling down the isle, or maybe I am just in denial, testifying against God, pleading guilty for the lustful trial, flowing like the nile, thoughts and images flow like a stream of consciousness, no stopping, just typing until the next idea comes knocking, and before the thought hits the screen, before the idea lands from the cosmos stimulating my pineal gland, don't know where the next phrase lands, just a memory, a discrete symphony playing to my ears, everyday temptations, one idea forms out of nothing, then the words are placed together like coins attracted to a magnet, just letting it run out of the dark maze, the scenic gaze, eyes starring at the outside world, but inside, focused on a single lotus flower

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator