Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Thursday, September 15, 2011

Higher

Trying to describe the indescribable, scrambling for the words but I end up rambling, or just plain babbling, something something, the words are floating, in the air, the letters travel towards the light, blinded by the glare, like the moth, raising my arm slowly like a sloth, focusing, wiping the dust from my eyes with a cloth, but it is you I want, the feeling so strong, like swallowing gin, like a drug, but the high doesn't end, kisses on the neck, the winter months, hugs, warmth, arms wrap, clothes like gift wraps, intertwined with a ribbon, your flesh is the prize, it is not my first time, but it feels like the first time, like a rhyme I can't get out of my head, like I lost my tongue, like I lost my fingers, can't write, all I know that it is time, mango skin, so tasty so ripe, can I bite, I'm just being polite, I'll be the police tonight, hand cuffs, back seat, yes you like it rough, but the energy is too much, it is too much, water in the desert... I can't always have less than enough, so compelling, raising hell just to get to heaven, temptation lasts only seconds, a moment of pleasure trapped in a chasm embedded in the bed of organs, hormones unbalanced, explosion in a moment, geyser, forever reaching higher!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator