Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Friday, November 18, 2011

Lost in the water

Music in my eyes, material world in my heart, as television blinds my third eye, I open the window of thought, travel like planes, but I walk on the grassy plain, walking on the terrain, blue skies mixed with grey, clouds of cumulus, dark nimbus, thinking about the world using a different mind, a different angle, its hard to untangle, these rules that were meant to root your ankle, so I eat well to see the bodily illusion, mind and body an ocean apart, hardly, more like dimensions, did I mention, so quiet I meditate and feel the electrons vibrate, going deep into the deepest muscles, deep in the cave, deep in my mind, an infinite universe, I venture, just another adventure, as the words escape the vents of my mind, only memories of events twinkle like stars to a background made of dark, to a light being covered, the human face, a million miles to another universe, a touch from a flame of a lover, lost in the desert caverns trapped in my memories, they remember me, wandering in the thoughts of antiquity...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator