Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Thursday, January 12, 2012

Exodus

It is hard to move on the road that is paved with more 'no's than 'yes', and just yesterday I was a child, now its 'what the hell am i going to do now', but everything is taken care of by the Eternal One, and I am the eternal son, so I dont really worry, I let the page turn, while time burns, money is spent and inflated, obesity is more mental than physical, divorced from the empty ritual, questioning the state of mind of soberiety , unhappiness' twin is axiety, take a closer look, then take your eyes out of the book, look out of the box into the farthest galaxies, then look back down to this insane reality, when people talk, we listen, listen like you were hearing the moans of the ocean, when I meditate I hear her, mother earth, I visit and greet ya, with the ganha as my horse, moving along life obstacle course, knowing everything is Gods and not mine, have you ever heard of denial, it is long and it runs deep like the nile, the more we have the blinded we are, using my herb as the light in the dark, then I use the light to read His word, then place the word in my heart and I let it burn, pass it onto others so they can learn, the secrets of life are in you, a life pulsating, full of vibrant colours, my dictionary doesn't contain the word 'speculation', the next word im working on is 'prejudice', I am in hell but preparing for my exodus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator