Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Saturday, December 22, 2012

Nameless

If God is the water, I am the faucet,

If He is the ocean, then I am only but a fraction of a drop of water,

If He is the brightest star, then I am but a flicker of a match

If I shine, I am the light bulb, but He is the electricity that flows through me,
effortlessly, with ease, connected to the source, an experience that cannot be bought,
or sold, more glory than all the porcelain and marble at the market place that you may marvel,

If I am the the sweet fruit, then He is the garden, if you taste me, then you taste a piece of Him,

He gave us the greatest gift, the present, eternally bound in his essence, swimming in the
bliss of his abundant presence, if you enjoy my presence, then it is because He is there

Part and parcel of the infinite energy that manifests through you and me,
He is the energy that moves the sun and the moon,
In prayer, he speaks to us in subtle voices of a flute,
If I move, it is because his hand moves,
I'm always in Joy and Bliss, because He keeps me amused,

If I smile, its because he shapes my lips like a boat,
Always at peace, because he surrounds me like a moat,
If I laugh, he gives me breathe to do so,
I am in a good mood, it is because He is,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator