Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Monday, March 14, 2011

Imaginary lovaa

Tell me your secrets, don't depart, open your soul and show me a piece of your heart, show the breeze, kisses are what I need, show me how to feel, whisper in my ear while I dream, and when I wake, show me those brown eyes, let down your pride, flash me your smile, stay for a while, why are you leaving, I sense grieving, don't walk out, don't leave now, oh sweet memories don't leave me, not ever, you and me, If i have to, I'll trap you, so you and me, can be, can go, somewhere, no one knows, if only I, I, I can let you lose from my imagination, then we can always be in our paradise vacation, but I will never roll the dice, never take that chance, 1 second of this day dream, 1 minute of this imaginary dance, the trance stops, life begins, it is only you, my one and only dream.

Inspired by: http://www.everypoet.net/poetry/blogs/filipinaballerina/mahal_kita#comment-63410

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator