Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ego and lust

Short skirts, short bursts, fire intense as the last, and as they pass, shaking their cute little ass, I am the ass, I am the snake slithering in the grass, they are the ticket to a burning firey desire, that only the human sensation can provide, I cannot lie, wavy hips, fakes kisses, short wishes, are my vices, but I still indulge, cannot bulge, like a pole in the north, I am frozen, only to be renew, by a new face, new body, new voice, no choice, just closing my eyes and let the choices choose for itself, emotions lost in the field of lust, a pebble in the sand of lust, no sails sailing into the land of lust, sex in the air, virtues fly away, where did they go, I was just preaching about them a while ago, but what took control? my ego..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator