Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Saturday, April 16, 2011

My thoughts

It is raining, I am thinking of life again, thinking what could've been,what once was, now is, what once was so sweet, I just feel beat, just need a friend, just need a hand, just need someone to greet me hello how are you doing, you want some more, self loathing, self depreciating, actions that leave me with no sign of life, so I fight, to struggle to even get a glimpse of the light, but tonite, just me and my thoughts, we share a great bond, a life long, beautiful song that never ends, no regrets, just, just, me and my thoughts.

2 comments:

Natalie Marie said...

I like these introspective pieces. :)
My twist on your piece.

It is hard to be surrounded by people
Yet feel all alone
I haven’t done what you have done
Who you have done
That way you said you did
And I don’t find it fun
To share, chat and gossip
So I close off
Without you realizing
And try not to feel like I’m missing out on something
That for me hasn’t come along
And know that while I feel all alone
I’m not the only one

StreetPoet said...

It is amazing that so few words can spawn a thousand and more thoughts.

Goood job! I love it when you twist up my pieces!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator