Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Sunday, March 13, 2011

I hear voices

I hear voices in my head, NO YOU DON'T, i no wait, do I, maybe not,  don't tell them about us, don't tell them about me, the one that helps you sleep, that keeps you comfortable in your dreams, that keeps you awake, NO, you keep asleep in the coffin, you celebrate my wake, you bring the showers, you bring the rain, you give me directions but don't give me direction, I try to tell them, but no one listens, stuck in a system where,, if you are weird you are the victim, so sickening, life threatening, these drugs amplify but I look to them to pacify, they once were my creative and relaxing stimuli, but they thicken the mist they were suppose to demystify, but how do i justify, when people ask if what I am doing is the truth or a lie.

Inspired by:http://www.everypoet.net/poetry/blogs/hi_goodbye/voices_in_my_head_1#comment-63398

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator