Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lost catholic

I am a christian lost, far from redemption, so God dig through the sand and find my salvation, find me the spirit so I can cope, with these images and visions, world is heavy on my coat, so help, give me a gift, make me uplift, let me sit with you in the heavens, capture my heart, cos my faith is falling every second, where are you, the pastor doesn't know, but I do, so I continue to promote you in everything, cos Im lost, far from salvation, but you are my inspiration, though I don't believe in the church's declaration, you are my mirrory reflection, and you are the light that shines through my window, you are the food on my table, you are the strength in my stable, so even though i don't carry a crucifix, you're cross is stapled in my heart for all eternity



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator