Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Saturday, July 16, 2011

Detach

Trying to detach from lust, I spit the goo and taste disgust, salivating at the ripe skin, sweet and soft, supple and intimate, I try to get close but I squinted, not ready for the glare, the light, I stay away, its too bright, still trapped in the dark cave, still fascinated with the spark like a rave, but I place my ego in the grave, a resurrect into a new man, with no sin, but I still lust over your skin, temptations ferment within, brews a beverage too hot for the devil, I drink, entice my senses with the lust that has haunted man for ages, standing with two eyes on your breast, forgetting the scriptures I read on my bed, looking through your eyes I only see the skin, touch, blush as I move across your chest, an embrace, laced with sex lies and hate, but one passionate kiss can set the stage, a forgotten sage, hypocrite starring at the mirror, but the flesh is ripe, and the harvest is tonite, a man trapped fighting his inner nature with sacred scriptures, the battle rages and never finishes, put out the flaming lust, that has burned for so long, that has helped create and destroy many songs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator