Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Saturday, July 16, 2011

Question

I find peace in the silence, speaking to you with mute mouth, listening with the glitters that glisten on my skin, slowly caressing the melody, but I stand in the middle of dualities, no love no hate, a fiery passion cooled by the kiss of the mist that travels along the mountain ridges, far from the ebony oil that fills the african safari, but in the computer age like atari, we communicate fast but lack the interest in the soul, I step back and become a watcher, a viewer from the third person perspective, I do this to gain perspective, tunnel vision is my enemy, drunk of ego laced Hennesy, so I believe and try to achieve, but really, capitalism is not the end all be all, from from love and hate, more like detachment from emotions, divorce from sensations of lust, I travel the empty road to happiness where men have fallen, false witnesses smoking the wrong cess, I write not to impress but to press the thoughts down on the paper that hang on my head, a spiritual revolution, no judgement, imagine smoking with no one harassing, just passing, smoke travelling, from the abdomen to the universe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator