Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Saturday, March 5, 2011

intense passion

as you lay naked on your bed, the curtains are open the moon light
enters i see your body's silhouette, my eyes run on your flesh, red
hair, chin to shoulders emphasizes your luscious lips, eyes trace
your back line to your lower spine, i move closer and carefully turn
you over, place my lips on your chest, tongue massaging your breast,
moving slowly south, leaving a memory of the touch of my mouth, and
this is all happening while you silently slumber, stealthily i move
lower, lick my way as move under the sheets, part your legs like
knife through butter, then i lick you between, tip of my tongue at
the cusp of your clit, maneuvering gliding between your second lips,
you moan while your eyes are closed, i insert my hand and you say
ohhh,. keep going don't stop till i arrive, so i thrust and suck,
slither my tongue, chew and spit, pleasing the little ball in your
clit, surely enough you did, like niagara's cliff, my face, wet from
face to lips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator