Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Saturday, March 5, 2011

the ugly side

there he goes again, mr. i know it all, like a building my ego stood so tall, so bright, it felt like i was headed right, felt like i was right, i guess thats the wall you hit when you drive towards self righteousness, wrongfulness, hopelessness, this pain isn't invisible, it is so damn tangible, and i can feel it in my hands, handling, grabbing, soaking myself with negativeness, like positivity took a dive in the pool of distress, love is my mistress, and i stress over it, i know you don't understand, but lust is in my eyes, hate is in my heart, blood running through my veins is filled with sorrow, my voice is nothing but hollow, yea you can do it, seduce her in two weeks, get her out, date her and next you know you're fed up with her, damn, christopher, you did it again, feeling like shit again, but this is just a phase, im just terribly lost in a maze, something i need to spend some time and contemplate, cos i hate this food on my plate, it trips me out, it is definitely pain no doubt, no it is suffering, and i am facing it head on, trying to move on, trying to get past this sickness that has not only plagued me but the whole of humanity, but i chose to face it, try to meet it head on and hopefully i'll still have my head on, and after this struggle i hope to be a better man,...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator