Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Thursday, March 10, 2011

16 and in Love, sam chris

yea i have changed, what you said stunned me a bit, kinda hurt me a little. i have a different outlook on life, im looking at the world at a mature point of view, what are you looking at? are you still stuck with a 16 yr old image of chris?

what do you expect from me chris, you left me chris, i still remember your 16 year old image, my heart was ripped to shreds, torn, im still collecting the pieces, i wish we never met, i wish you never left, i bled, to this day i regret we ever met, dammit,

but what did you want me to do, sam, you were everything i ever had, my 16 year old heart could never love so hard, i could never see anyone the same, when i left, i was to blame, i was the culprit, until now no one could ever fit, i admit it, there is still hole, a void, and i admit i avoided love, but how could i, how could i lie to myself that anyone could replace your name in my heart, your voice, your skin, your touch, you were the torch that kept me alive, and i am glad we kept in touch, but, in the back of my mind, i still hope that someday we finally meet, have a future we were suppose to build, suppose to nurture, it wasn't suppose to fracture,

chris, to be honest, i wish i had given myself up to you, but im glad i didnt, cos if i did, i would die, knowing that the next day you would be next to my side, know that we were never going to kiss again, oh wait, tears, not again, i hate you, i wish i never met you, i still remember the day before when you left, it was dark in my car,we hugged and cried each of us lying in our arms, sobbing like there was no tomorrow, cos we knew that there would be no tomorrow, what would you do if you had one more kiss with the person that consisted of your whole entire existence?

so im writing this verse with tears in my eyes, a letter that will never meet your eyes, cos i know, i just know that we will meet someday, till that day, i will be a better man, never forgetting where i came from, never forgetting what love really means, to love with no fears, like poetry expressing entirely what you feel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator