Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Thursday, March 10, 2011

Montreal Stallion 2

there is so many things i can do with you, with the disco lights body like a stallion, eyes shine bright like a medallion and im just dreaming,laying on my bed with my eyes open, staring at the ceiling, of the night we had, so golden, memorable, its been so long, so far, so gone, so leave the lights on if you want to, my thoughts conceal you, trapped, and with this pen, im trying to free you, i can see you sail away with a white dress, in the misty fog, on a sail, on the edge, looking at me, longing for my caress, and me on the doorstep, on montreal night we could not forget, looking at my eyes, waiting for my next step, and could you ask yourself, what if you let me in the room, what if i had never left, would you consume me, and i did you, i wonder if i would be a fool, for chasing you, but im just painting with my pen, not only do i write with it but i can draw our night out with it, or even trace our future with it, so come with me, to our fantasy, escape everything, the last thing i want is to wonder, what if, what if, what if i didn't even bother, what if i didn't meet you that night, what if we never took that dance, what if we never took that cab ride, what if we never talked on skype, what if i never disappeared, what if i tried, what if you tried, im tired of what ifs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator