Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Thursday, March 10, 2011

Life switch

where do i go, where my clears hover above me like snow, when they pour into my ears and drift into my nightmares, where they corrupt my judgement and give me empty promises, where the lies are so thick that i can't even see my soul, where my voice is weak and the truth is only that keeps me warm in this cold, where the truth is not found in the ordinary, in the contemporary, but this is what i preach but i can't seem to see with my very own two eyes, this is what i teach but i can't seem to follow, cos the road along the way is the least traveled, cos the route chosen is for the stupid or brave, shit is he really about to switch from engineering to fitness? is he crazy? is he just lazy? nah, i my ears are open and i've found my calling, i don't want to look back, the only thing that can convince me are the hard facts, they can be cold but warm, they can come in bits or in a swarm, i just need a sign like a postcard, send my energy and vibes out and see what the universe sends back to me, is it really that easy? i know this is right for me, my body mind and spirit know it, but i don't know if the money will support it, im willing to hand out flyers in the snow, in the cold, long hours of the night, hardwork is what i uphold, and i will never hold myself back, place deadlines on my life, ultimatums on where i should be at, cos life is education, no need for school tuition, as long as you keep on learning, you'll be living your dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator