Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Thursday, March 10, 2011

Can you find the heart beat between the words?

yes i was wrong, yes it was me, yes it wasn't you, it was my fault, forgive me please, cold heart, no heart, no life, blue veins, cold tears, so many years, memories, so single so solitary, so jailed, so penitentiary, so wrong, such a felony, and what i've learned, when you click you click, no games, no need to play play any tricks, no playing time just lots of loving time, so many times, so many days, so many months, and i still remember them like i, i, i gave up, i looked down, but you kept me up, you gave me the pen, the beat to which i rhyme, you are my poetry, i wish you never left me, you were the life to the rhymes, the beats, the lyrics, the words, the sentences, the cadences, the heart to the mind, body to soul, im just crawling, you left me in the cold, but it was my fault, i locked my self, i lied to you, but i had to go through it, it was my sin, i am in the forest, and the trees are temptations, i am a man lost from salvation, lost and grounded, deep and far from redemption, please forgive me, so ill be standing outside, calling your name till it rains in the heat of summer, till it reaches 80 degrees in the winter, till you can finally see your name carved in my heart center, till you see , you see, dammit, im hurt, i fucked up, my nose is clogging up, please see

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator