Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Thursday, March 10, 2011

Limbo

im still confused about alot of things, let me place it down in ink, inkblots, doctor says im insane, i think not, or maybe my brain is just surfing different waves, caves, server's minimum wage, graduating seems different a little significance could help me struggle less, for instance, in still on the fence, everyday i rhyme with a beat in my head, still beating heads cos i don't have time for women, i've through with blunt heads, pot heads, bring it all back to where i used to smoke backwoods in the woods, in my room up to no good, man im lost, the price of struggling now than later is only for the moment, or is it forever, it was a lie, the truth is not what it is, never what it seems like, cos nice guys get slapped for being nice, so im an asshole with a hole in my chest where my heart used to be, flakey women are just no use to me, but i still continue to see them as a priority, seeing life through the eyes of the gullible majority, where, do, we, go, still lost in limbo, just leave a memo, chris aint here, he is busy with the black temptress whispering in his ear 'gimme some more', cos it is really easy to see the good in other people but when it comes to ourselves, we crumble, fall short, a fumble, so we continue to stumble down the flight of stairs, lost in the concrete jungle, blind, scared to look at our fears, unwind the ball of uncertainty, nothing is real to me, but all i see is my destiny, even the stars blow a wish for me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator