Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dangers of one night stand

white lights, dark night, two lovers, two friends, the plot thickens, two glasses, two hands collide, two eyes, with your glasses you have four, im kidding, with a bottle I'll have more,vision blurry but i see clear, walking side by side on the side of the bridge, flirts, skirts, i point to the moon and your breast brushes my shirt, i pause but you smile, then you laugh, then i point to the far moon, i said i can give it to you if you want me too, let me lasso it like in the movies, she kissed me and said lets get a snack like scooby, ice cream, strawberry and mango, delicious, one touch, each lick of the ice cream drives me delirious, but im still serious, i wipe ice cream off your lips, and you slap me like it was a game, in my head this moment has played many times, by many girls, same role different face, so what is different, her smell, her touch, her voice, the same, her name, maybe her eyes, nah thats the same, deja vu, when will i get a clue, i look around she slaps me and says im getting wild and wet, roll up a joint so we can forget, let me lose, let me forfeit, let me lose my will, let me let you win, sin, take control leave me breathless like im gasping for air, gasping for wind, gasping for lust, trying to force myself out of this but i can't, trapped in a movie, i know the end, but i still chose to press play, not knowing, only feeling, kinesthetic, logic, im just a beast in bed and thats my emotion, so when the lights go off don't expect me to be chris, don't expect me to love, im not a saint, im not sent from above, im not from hell either, but would you rather, she doesn't listen, just gets the undressing, hair ripping, shouting, tempting, who can resist, her back bent, erector spinae present, well defined, hips like an hour glass, an hour has passed, the mask of lust is gone, the flavour has soured, the animal is satisfied, my hormones are pacified, i kiss you and you to me, secretly we just lied, we sleep facing apart cos we don't share the same heart, we face the other way cos we know this is the easiest way to stray, to fade away, to escape, to savor the 60 minutes to pleasure alone, its cold alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator