Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Thursday, March 10, 2011

Free

i jumped on my spaceship and said peace, like i've aborted myself from this earthly crease, so i sail off to the winds, take me away into the sky, let me fly with my weed and i breathe, and i see, and i sleep on the clouds, beside the stars, riding mars, floating on venus, suppose this life is just, is just, imaginary, hollow and graveyard obituary, but its just me being opinionative, and my lyrics are subjective to the most open minded, contradictory allegory, that i have embodied my heart and soul in fully, so fill me with smoke so i can evoke the soul that has evaporated from my pores, so light me up with the soul of bob marley, smoke rises from my temple heavenly, so let me toke once more, an ounce, a gram, give me more until i cannot withstand the gravity that has lazily shackled me and prevented me from spreading my wings, give me a gram to help me produce an anagram, blind me from the abyss, drop me to the bottomless floor until i can't stand anymore, until i sink into oblivion, i don't want to be societies minions, smoke till i stink like onions, small eyes big toes like paul bunion, so floats away to the infinite galaxy, where me and the weed and me and the big nugget of green are free. only free

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator