Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Thursday, March 10, 2011

The world is watching

inner battle, inner fight, thats why i can't sleep at night, outside i see lighted cars horns that wake up my scars, i close the curtains cos i feel the world is watching, eyes on the window, blink blink, i can hear the world think think, while im tip toeing on the brink brink, sometimes im hypnotized by the way i fall like a vortex in the sink sink, but just think if i didn't have my ink, so i just cuddle with my shadow while i wallow and swallow misery's wife called sorrow, arms to chest, behind me i feel my shadow hovering over me, i think these drugs have finally got a hold of me, somehow i got to see, but all i see is the mirror with my enemy holding an axe at me, so i close my eyes and look to the rain, rain that rushes the window pane, like horses stampeding, drizzling, the clash, so startling, staring at the rain, where did all my ambitions go, when all i ever done turns to stone, everything i see is grey, part of me still fights but the purpose of it all is a pin stuck in hay, and its up to me to find it, im lost...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator