Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lay down

she told me to lay down, she told me to place her on the ground, maiden, undressing, kissing, gentle teasing, playful pokes, lips taste like cigarette smoke, continue and provoke, yoke is getting heavy, eyes are groggy, just smoked an ounce, and now, im ready to pounce, mr. grey goose, hennesy, backwoods, lights off, like a rocket, ready to take off, she tells me to lay down, told me to place her on the ground, her hand grazes my face, sensual and soft, with the same hand, turns the lights off, it wasn't part of the plan, this was unrehearsed, this is what twenty two year olds take part, a birth, more like a rebirth, my hands slowly glide to her waist, gliding on her girth, slowing unbuttoning, tongue playing, she told me to lay down, she told me to place her legs on the ground, spread apart, whispers in my ear, enter your arc, im ready my dear, tight like an orange, untouched virgin, i think thats what they call it, thats what it felt like, slow it down chris, not too fast, it hurts, is that what love is, looking at her, staring at her confused eyes, i release a devilish smile.. what a night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator