Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Wednesday, March 2, 2011

16 love

i met you when i was 16, first kiss, no one not even till this day, can ever compared, not just physically but morally, and truthfully, i wish, that everything could've been different, but i had to let you go, that what i needed for the both of us to grow, 4 years no convo, not talk, we continued with our life like we never existed, we implanted the image, that we were over, that the summer, was long gone and over, that you got over me and me over you, but somehow, at the back of my mind, you, yes you, where there, and all i needed was to look at our old pictures, and i still have your old blue page letter, yes, christmas, chris + sam, and since we've talked again, you became a friend, someone who understands me, someone who these fake girls can never be, even miles away, i still feel you in the messages you and i display, and i know i am different, grinding in canada has helped form the man i am, and it shocked me that you told me that you expected this from me, and when i told you about my struggles, you only said one thing, you can do it, thats what i call a real woman, cutting out being sentimental, i miss you, sam

1 comments:

Grace said...

I wonder if she reads your posting????

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator