Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I see you

i see you , see hell, see your eyes, see heaven, see your thighs, see the bed, see your hair, let it loose, see your will, let it lose, see your skirt, let it drop, see your legs, let it spread, look at me, look at lust, look at skin, feel the drop, feel my lips, feel my touch, feel my caress, see my breath, feel my waist, feel my thrust, feel movement, feel me enter, thats my monument, taste my sweat, i taste yours, you taste me, i swallow you, i bite, you bark, you moan, i scream, you scream, i hear, you hear, you feel, the heat, as i, tease, completely please, every inch, love making is such a cinch, then we finish, then you sleep, then you dream, then i fall, eyes close, night falls, we sleep, lying in our arms, lying in bed, lust is embedded within our lies, lust is in the tip of our tongue, kiss, taste it, ask me how does it taste, sweet for now, but later, like laughter, it dies, only a memory that we remember from last nights endeavor, splendid night only a sweet memoir,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator