Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Wednesday, March 2, 2011

To all the young lost ladies

I dedicate this verse to all the ladies in the universe, I am a man who thinks only of sex, might as well us latex instead of my fitted cap, aight its time for someone to touch on this topic and bridge the gap, coz I have seen too many pig headed videos, dumb witted whores with no clothes, and imaginary players with ugly hoes, aiight, please wear a lot of make up so you can cover your face, too much foundation on your face, too much mascara, please be a dick and treat me like trash, please treat me like the paper that you wipe on your ass, please fuck me so much it shakes my spleen, please cum on my selfesteem and spit on my well being, please blow my back and don’t worry I won’t expect a call back, please tell your friends who you slept with the other day, please don’t be a man, please pretend to treat me like a woman, please forget my name, and don’t worry I’ll act like everything is good the next day, because I know we go to the same school and I know it’s not cool to act like a fool because that’s the so called rule, so when you see me, don’t worry my feelings will never cum like a nun, it will be always hidden from the sun, on the surface it’s all nice and dandy, yea please tell your friends in front of me that I was your daddy, I just figured you only like ass, guess you can go to school, buy all the books and uniforms sing the anthem and still lack class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator