Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Clubbing night

she kissed my lips, ground shook from the thunder of surprise, my eyes close, passion follows, then my hands follow, press my hips against hers, hands stroke her waist, moving up to her nape, and she does the same, ive been here before and so has she, all i need is to follow through and ill know where ill be, yea, experience has given me foresight into the forbidden land of lust, craving, and she kisses my ear, whispering words of mischief and delight, 2 am under the streetlight, i taste sweet sweat from the dancing and clubbing all night, its nasty but it feels right, strong passion burning inside, i wish i could trap this moment and everything in it, all the emotions involved, then i suddenly stop, i place my hands down, i tell the alcohol to slow down, 5 shots has almost taken control of me now, so i brush her off politely, she looks back at me, and i look at the make up spilling from her face, smugged lipstick on her lips, after-clubbing hair, cute miniskirt just a bundle full of flirt, so i tell her i can't, she asked why, she asked if there is something wrong, i tell her nothing is wrong, but at the back of my head something is, i have been here before, i tell her i want her, i always have, always will, but tonite i want... she interrupts, and says, and yes chris, don't you want me chris, she says it again in a louder tone more distinct, yes i tell her, i look into her eyes again, i let her read my face like it had words, i let her look into my eyes like it had paragraph, i let her read my skin like it was my verse, then the words come out of my mouth... yes i do but my lust lies in your trust, sex is secondary, i want you and everything elsel, anything else is unnecessary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator