Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cold love

Make love to me, thats what she said, her corpse on my bed, her cold hand stroking my forehead, love in vain, no blood in her veins, opened window pane, cold air enters, full of pain, cold mist full of ghosts, curtain blows and sways, withered leaves enter the wooden floor, no love in the room, make love to me, thats what her chapped lips told me, enter the chamber of sorrow, love so hollow, so empty, so enter darling, come in and fill me, thats what she uttered, and so i did, i saw the moon, filled with malice and lust, love and disgust, fingers of lust, run down her cold skin, goosebumps as i run down her shoulder, i kiss, my lips feel on the cold skin, ohh, i hear, her moan, so lifeless, warm night but i see her misty breath, make love to me, thats what her skin told me, thats what her body told me, and so i did, grief in the back of my head, no intention, no salvation, that evening, i was her surgeon, she was my patient, malcontent, Ill in nature, don't worry we are both mature, thats what her dry lips spoke, let go your yoke, kisses cause bliss, eyes roll back, turn your back, love me forever, her wish, don't hold back, luscious tongue grazing my neck, and i didn't, she didn't, now we both share a commodity, a common priority, no more games of lust, childhood past in the dust, feelings of responsibility, because now we have a baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator