Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Wednesday, March 2, 2011

break up part 3

yo i am just glad that i didn't lose my self along the way, that i didn't depend much on her, but in fact i just want her, but it is over, and i am just venting, taking my thoughts out on the page, expressing rage on the computer screen, and not letting my thoughts get the best of me, dealing with a feeling hurts, specially when you were suppose to see her, tonite but it ended up as a fight, a disconnection of the connection has left me wondering, what did i do wrong, was it me, but you have to as the question, should i continue or leave it be? and like a bee, it stings, hurts, fuck, i don't know what it is, can't exactly pin point it, but it feels like pins pointed at my heart, but i assure you, i won't deal with this too long, it just really sucks, and thats just proves that she really sucked, but enough with immaturity, but it is hard when your phone inbox is suddenly empty, it hurts B, but i guarantee that this will make me stronger, wait and see, make me choose my girls wisely, and thinking that time is my enemy and m only remedy, not other girls, not gym, not school, but time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator