Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Wednesday, March 2, 2011

condoms are good

it was a sunny day, i was minding my own business making my way, to school when my eyes caught this little, honey, light skin, jamaican beauty, i can guarantee she wasn't the gangsta type, followed her a bit, damn she looked alright, dressed classy, nothing close to trashy, full and polished lips, i knew, she i had to get with so i picked up the pace, walked up to her with such smoothness and grace, asked her her name, i said nice to meet you, my name is chris, how would you and me go out sometime, nothing fancy maybe luncheon and good conversation, she said yes, a bit shy she looked at me with a smile, dark rimmed glasses covered her eyes, we exchanged numbers and said bye, days turned to weeks, then weeks to months, lunch became dinners, sex was out of the picture yet, i could tell she wasn't a beginner at this relationship business but then hugs became kisses, phone calls became a bit more serious, but she wasn't my mistress, i wanted to wait and i think she did to until one night we couldn't keep, it in, something was in the air, i think it was sin, she looked pure, so it never crossed my mind that i shouldn't hit this girl raw, ate her all night pussay and ass galore, woke up six in the morning, took a piss felt a sore, it was so swollen could'nt piss anymore, quickly looked a the mirror, saw blisters around my mouth and jaw, red bumps, instant acne after eating that whore, ran to the bed room looked for the whore, flipped the bed sheets, vanished ran away like she had cleets, scratched my mouth, burning itching sensation, humiliation seemed to be my only destination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator