Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Wednesday, March 2, 2011

baby rhyme

as i look over you, look deep into your eyes, place my ear to your chest and hear your heart beat, and you smile back at me, while you lay there comfortably, your small hands grab my pinky, while your legs wiggle, just looking at you, my whole body tingles, your mom and i sprinkle nothing but love and affection, while in my arms caress, your smile only speaks of affection, i could take hours of video clips of you, nothing in this world compares to you, i love it when you make sounds when i tickle you, nothing means more to me than you, i just love laying next to you, when i carry you, i feel my whole new world in my arms, my new goal, i can't believe you came from me, and while you sleep and slumber, i wish i could guide you through all your struggles, i wan't to be there for you, caring for you, never let you fall, and so i fall asleep with your little body beside me, and i dream, and i start to worry about the whole world you have to face, but i just sleep, and doze off with out a trace, praying for the angels to give you wings for the next day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator