Welcome!

Street poetry is defined as:

Is a form of urban poetry which is characterized by its use of slang and/or use of language that is traditionally used by oppressed people or small groups;

Extracted from Urban dictionary





Wednesday, March 2, 2011

break up part 7

who are you to me? what have i learned from you, to be real, to never be fake, to look through the mistakes and scars, and what have i found, something i will never find, something that these other girls will never provide, cos inside is real beauty, and although i am still 3 years your juve, i can really say that i have actually held you close to me, and you mean alot to me, and though i have wept, though i have bled, i will always remember the softness of your bed, and i will never forget, the day we met, no make up, dirty clothes but none of us predicted what was to unfold, i still remember the painting we made, so many layers, so complex, so much colour, i thought it was a disaster, but the outcome was our signatures on the top layer, and i know i shouldn't be sending this, i have vented all my feelings, wrote down all my frustrations, honestly that has helped me recover, and i will never cover myself, always show my inner light, and the months that we have been together, have been filled with so much laughter, so much experience, i can honestly say that you have changed my point of view, cut out all the prejudice, understanding is better than judging, you lyrics have given me wisdom, your compassion has given me freedom, your smile has given me a glimpse of heaven. thanks meagan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 Street Poetry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator